Gronk will have 69 family members, friends at Super Bowl
Of course, Rob Gronkowski found a way to incorporate his favorite number into Super Bowl LII.
The New England Patriots tight end, who's good to go for the game after clearing concussion protocol, revealed in a blog post on his website that 69 of his family members and friends will be flying into Minneapolis on Sunday.
Gronkowski finished the regular season with 69 catches, which he was very happy about.
- Robinson: Playing in Rams' offense will 'bring the best out of me'
- Jones: Giants declining 5th-year option 'out of my control'
- Fantasy Podcast: Offseason risers and fallers for every NFC team
- Ravens veteran punter Sam Koch retires after 16 seasons
- Minority GM, coach candidates invited to meet NFL owners