Gronk reveals how much he'd pay to wear No. 69 in a game
The number 69 holds a special place in Rob Gronkowski's heart.
The New England Patriots tight end has apparently been cracking 69 jokes since he was 3 years old, and even deliberately missed a free throw during a high school basketball game to keep his team's score at 69. So, it's not at all surprising that he'd be willing to switch his No. 87 jersey for No. 69.
During an appearance on Bleacher Report's "Simms And Lefkoe Podcast," Gronkowski was asked how much he'd be willing to pay to wear the number during a game.
- Report: Commanders' McLaurin signing 3-year extension worth up to $71M
- Report: Watson's hearing to continue on Wednesday
- Mayfield doesn't expect Browns reconciliation: 'We're ready to move on'
- Bills, Sabres owner Kim Pegula 'progressing well' from health issue
- Lawrence: Jaguars building 'something special' under Pederson