Report: LeBron didn't participate in players' conference call
The three-time Finals MVP doesn't believe participating in the NBA's return to play at Walt Disney World in Orlando will hinder his ability to inspire change amid ongoing social unrest in the United States, sources told Amick.
James has been vocal in the fight against racial injustice and police brutality. He criticized Georgia's voting system Tuesday after a black woman waited three hours to vote in the state's Democratic primary while there was reportedly no line at a predominantly white polling site.
On Wednesday, the 35-year-old joined forces with several other black athletes and entertainers to announce the founding of "More Than a Vote," an organization focused on protecting the voting rights of African-Americans.
- Report: Price, Binnington among 6 goalies on Team Canada's list for Olympics
- Congress asks NFL for information on Washington Football Team investigation
- Odell active vs. Broncos despite shoulder injury
- China blocks Celtics games after Kanter's public support of Tibet
- J.J. Watt: Texans not the same team I remember