Kings lose Quick again to lower-body injury
Quick was injured in the first game of the season and didn't return until Oct. 18, though The Athletic's Lisa Dillman notes his most recent injury is not the same as before.
Injuries aside, Quick's start to the season has not been ideal, as he's 0-3-1 with an .845 save percentage and a 4.55 goals-against average.
The Kings have struggled with or without Quick in the crease, though, opening the season with a 2-7-1 record.
Veteran netminder Peter Budaj has been recalled from the AHL, though Jack Campbell will likely handle the bulk of the starts in Quick's absence. Campbell has been stellar when called upon, owning a .917 save percentage and a 2.67 goals-against average.
- Ortiz joins 2022 HOF class as Bonds, Clemens fall off ballot
- Rodgers says once he retires, he won't make any comeback
- NBA Podcast: Harden to Philly? Plus Bulls injuries and Mavs' defense
- Brown: Bucs offered me $200K to seek mental health treatment
- 'Old Man' Love relishing reserve role with rising Cavaliers