Oddsmakers have scorching-hot Red Sox winning AL
The Boston Red Sox are one of the hottest teams in baseball, winning seven of their last ten and their impressive play, which currently has them leading the American League with a 32-20 record, isn't going unnoticed by oddsmakers.
Odds to win 2016 AL pennant
|Boston Red Sox||+425|
|Kansas City Royals||+700|
|Toronto Blue Jays||+850|
While the Red Sox are on fire, there may not be a hotter pitcher in all of baseball than Clayton Kershaw of the Los Angeles Dodgers, who currently has the best odds of winning not only the National League Cy Young award, but also the MVP.
Odds to win 2016 NL MVP
- Fantasy Podcast: Should you buy or sell these 14 stars?
- Bears' Eberflus: 'I feel the support' from team brass despite winless streak
- 76ers' Harris: Harden 'wants to go out here and compete with us'
- Burrow: 'Gotta win' Week 5 matchup vs. Cardinals
- Newly acquired Holiday: Celtics give me 'best chance of winning'