Ex-UNC guard Love transfers to Arizona after decommitting from Michigan
Former North Carolina guard Caleb Love is transferring to Arizona, he announced Tuesday on Twitter.
The 21-year-old averaged 16.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and 1.1 steals over 32 contests last season. He was an instrumental part of the Tar Heels' run to the 2022 national tournament final, where they fell to Kansas.
Love joins a transfer class that includes San Diego State forward Keshad Johnson and Alabama guard Jaden Bradley.
- Arizona rises to No. 1 in AP Top 25, Duke tumbles to No. 22
- Southern closes with 12-0 run to stun No. 21 Mississippi State
- Balanced scoring propels No. 11 Gonzaga past USC in Las Vegas
- Bronny James takes pregame warmups with USC as return draws nearer
- Watch: Vermont stuns Yale with crazy 6-point swing in final 3.8 seconds