VIDEO: Bucks' Carter-Williams plunks cameraman with ceremonial pitch
Accuracy isn't Michael Carter-Williams' strong suit, regardless of sport.
The Milwaukee Bucks point guard was on hand to throw the ceremonial first pitch at the Milwaukee Brewers game Thursday. But instead of delivering a strike to home plate, Carter-Williams buzzed the cameraman in the batter's box.
On the hardwood, Carter-Williams is often derided for his shooting accuracy, or lack thereof. The former Rookie of the Year is a talented slasher and distributor, but he struggles to score from outside the paint. Last season, Williams shot 39.6 percent from the field, leading to this ghastly shooting chart:
(Courtesy: NBA Stats)
A jovial Carter-Williams played off his pitch on Twitter shortly thereafter.
- Lowry signs reported 3-year, $90M deal with Heat via sign-and-trade
- Hawks, Trae agree to 5-year, $207M max rookie extension
- Thunder ink Gilgeous-Alexander to 5-year, $172M extension
- Paul to re-sign with Suns on 4-year deal worth up to $120M
- Report: Heat, Butler expected to agree to max extension over $184M