PHOTO: Will Bynum wears makeshift jersey in Chinese debut
Well, this is certainly one way to welcome a player.
Will Bynum made his debut for the Guangdong Southern Tigers in China on Friday, having signed there recently after finding no serious interest from NBA teams. Despite his signing being nearly a two-week long process, the Tigers weren't ready for Bynum's debut, forcing him into a makeshift jersey.
It looked really weird.
(Photo Courtesy: Reddit)
Bynum scored 25 points in the outing, a nice start to his new career, one that leaves the status of top prospect Emmanuel Mudiay in jeopardy.
The 31-year-old Bynum was released by the Boston Celtics before the season after being acquired from the Detroit Pistons. In 353 career games over seven seasons, Bynum averaged 8.2 points and 3.3 assists in 18.5 minutes.
- Jokic-Murray 2-man game, Miami's zone, and more observations before Game 2
- Report: Suns set to hire Frank Vogel on 5-year, $31M contract
- Silver: NBA to announce ruling on Ja after Finals
- From Miami to Mount Everest, Heat culture is real
- Nurse ready for new 76ers era: 'I don't vibrate on the frequency of the past'