GIF: Raptors fan in Brooklyn introduces 'lint rolling' celebration
Lint-rolling is sweeping the nation. Scratch that - multiple nations. Not only has Drake made rolling lint off of your clothes hip in Canada, one Toronto Raptors fan has now brought the phenomenon south of the border, to Brooklyn.
Following a big Kyle Lowry bucket in the first quarter, a fan in Raptors red at the Barclays Center stood up and begin lint-rolling his shirt.
Please, let's not let this be a thing.
- Report: Rockets open to Westbrook-Wall swap if Lakers include 1st-rounder
- LeBron scores 29 while playing center as Lakers defeat Magic
- NBA weekend best bets: Warriors, Cavs will bounce back vs. weak foes
- Jaren Jackson's defensive leap is powering the Grizzlies' rise
- Hawks hold off Heat for 3rd straight win