NBA Podcast: Lillard, Harden, the Raptors, and free-agent frenzy
Abbie Parr / NBA / Getty Images
Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
Topics for this episode include:
- Damian Lillard wants out, but the Blazers don't owe him anything more than a trade
- Why the Raptors make sense as a low-key landing spot for Dame
- What's next for James Harden and the 76ers?
- Digging into the free-agent frenzy
- The Lakers are in much better shape than they were a year ago
- Why Bruce Brown and the Pacers were a great fit for each other
- Why the Kings left us feeling underwhelmed
- The good, the bad, and the ugly possibilities of Houston splurging on Fred VanVleet and Dillon Brooks
- The Nuggets re-signed Reggie Jackson to the most inexplicable deal of free agency
- Shake Milton to the Timberwolves was a sneaky good move
- Does Joe Ingles want anything from the Magic other than money?
- Why Dennis Schroder makes little sense for the Raptors
- Herb Jones and the Pelicans strike a mutually beneficial deal
- The Suns went to work with veteran's minimum contracts
- Report: LaMelo to miss extended period with serious ankle sprain
- Anthony Edwards is mastering the mid-range game
- Westbrook has verbal exchange with fan: 'I'm just protecting myself'
- LeBron passes Kareem for most minutes played in NBA history
- NBA MVP rankings: Crowded field muddies Embiid's chance at repeat