Draymond signs exclusive, multi-year deal with Turner Sports
Green will serve as an analyst for TNT's "Inside the NBA" throughout the campaign, becoming the first active NBA player to fill the contributor role for the weekly Emmy Award-winning show.
The former Defensive Player of the Year previously appeared on "Inside the NBA" as a guest analyst for the network's postseason coverage.
"I've had an amazing experience working with Turner Sports in recent years, and I'm a big believer in the way they entertain and genuinely connect with fans on all levels," Green said in a statement. "Today's announcement helps to formalize our relationship, and I couldn't be prouder to officially be a part of the TNT family."
Green will make his Turner Sports debut after Thursday's primetime matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves. The three-time NBA champion will also take part in Bleacher Report content initiatives as part of his contract with the network.
- Luka keeps faith with Mavs down 3-1: 'I still believe we can win'
- Luka, Mavericks extend West finals with Game 4 win over Warriors
- Jokic, Curry highlight 2021-22 All-NBA Teams
- Report: Teams asking Lakers for 1st-rounder in Westbrook trade talks
- Warriors, Mavs delayed 16 minutes by leaky roof after halftime