Durant has sprained MCL, reportedly out 4-6 weeks
The Nets are optimistic that Durant will miss four-to-six weeks, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Durant, 33, has struggled to stay healthy throughout his tenure in Brooklyn. The two-time Finals MVP missed 23 games during the 2020-21 campaign due to a hamstring injury. He's averaging a league-leading 29.3 points along with 7.4 boards and 5.8 assists over 36 appearances this season.
The Nets' Big Three - Durant, Irving, and James Harden - has played just two games together in 2021-22.
- Luka keeps faith with Mavs down 3-1: 'I still believe we can win'
- Luka, Mavericks extend West finals with Game 4 win over Warriors
- Jokic, Curry highlight 2021-22 All-NBA Teams
- Report: Teams asking Lakers for 1st-rounder in Westbrook trade talks
- Warriors, Mavs delayed 16 minutes by leaky roof after halftime