Report: Hill to return to Bucks on 2-year, $8M deal after clearing waivers
The IUPUI product previously played a season-and-a-half with the Bucks from 2018-20, where he came off the bench in all but two of his 106 appearances. Hill led the NBA with a career-high 46% stroke from beyond the arc in 2019-20.
The 35-year-old vet will be playing in his 14th campaign come October. The 76ers acquired Hill in a midseason three-team trade from the Oklahoma City Thunder last season, but Philadelphia is reportedly waiving him before his contract becomes fully guaranteed for 2021-22.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?