Lakers agree to 2-year deal with Nunn, re-sign THT for 3 years, $32M
Nunn's contract contains a player option in the second year, according to Charania. He reportedly turned down more money from the New York Knicks.
The Miami Heat had tendered Nunn a qualifying offer Friday, which allowed the team to match any offers for the 26-year-old. However, Miami pulled the offer Tuesday, Charania reported, allowing Nunn to freely negotiate with any NBA team.
Nunn averaged 14.6 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game in 2020-21 while starting 44 of 56 games for the Heat.
Horton-Tucker averaged nine points in 20.1 minutes per contest, mostly coming off the bench. The Lakers expect the 20-year-old to take a notable step in his development in 2021-22, according to Wojnarowski.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?