Hawks' Reddish active, sits out in Game 1 vs. Bucks after extended absence
Although Reddish didn't enter the game, Atlanta emerged with a 116-113 upset victory.
Hawks head coach Nate McMillan warned the team would be "cautious" in deciding when and how to use the Duke product in the series opener, according to USA Today's Jeff Zillgitt.
Reddish last played Feb. 21 in a win over the Denver Nuggets. The 21-year-old underwent a non-surgical procedure in March to address soreness in his right Achilles after missing six games.
The 2019 draft's 10th overall pick averaged 11.2 points, four rebounds, 1.3 assists, and 1.3 steals in 26 games for Atlanta this season.
The Hawks are playing in their first conference finals since the Cleveland Cavaliers swept the franchise in 2015.
- LeBron downplays exchange that led to Udoka ejection: We talked about Thanksgiving
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Mahomes, miracles, and a fiery escape
- Thunder rally after allowing late 30-0 run to thwart Mavs in Doncic's return
- Strus, Garland each drop 22, Cavaliers hand Pistons 17th straight loss
- Bridges electrifies as Nets snap Magic's record-tying 9-game win streak