Hawks' Reddish active, sits out in Game 1 vs. Bucks after extended absence
Although Reddish didn't enter the game, Atlanta emerged with a 116-113 upset victory.
Hawks head coach Nate McMillan warned the team would be "cautious" in deciding when and how to use the Duke product in the series opener, according to USA Today's Jeff Zillgitt.
Reddish last played Feb. 21 in a win over the Denver Nuggets. The 21-year-old underwent a non-surgical procedure in March to address soreness in his right Achilles after missing six games.
The 2019 draft's 10th overall pick averaged 11.2 points, four rebounds, 1.3 assists, and 1.3 steals in 26 games for Atlanta this season.
The Hawks are playing in their first conference finals since the Cleveland Cavaliers swept the franchise in 2015.
- Report: Gordon open to move, hasn't requested trade from Rockets
- Ballmer suggests Lakers fans may 'feel a little threatened' by Clippers
- The Pelicans are fumbling their way to a brighter future
- Melo 'can't be at peace' without winning title
- GOAT Sneaker Bracket Final: Air Jordan I vs. Air Jordan IV - Vote now!👇