Lakers' Caruso arrested for misdemeanor marijuana possession
The 27-year-old was later released after posting bond.
Caruso was attempting to board a flight at Easterwood Airport in College Station, Texas, when Transport Security Administration officers found a grinder containing marijuana in his luggage. Easterwood Airport is owned by Texas A&M University.
Caruso is set to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason. He averaged 6.4 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.8 assists in 58 games in 2020-21.
- Report: Grizzlies to trade Valanciunas to Pelicans for package, No. 10 pick
- Report: Pistons considering Cunningham, Green, Mobley for No. 1 pick
- Top 10 trade candidates this offseason
- Doncic debuts with 48 points, Slovenia wins Olympic opener
- Team USA is vulnerable in Tokyo. Can Australia mount a worthy challenge?