NBA releases complete schedule for East finals
The NBA has scheduled the Eastern Conference finals with one semifinal Game 7 still to be played this weekend.
Game 1 of the East finals will tip off Wednesday. The series will run as late as July 5 if a Game 7 is necessary.
|1||June 23||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|2||June 25||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|3||June 27||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|4||June 29||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|5*||July 1||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|6*||July 3||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|7*||July 5||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
However, if the Hawks advance, the Milwaukee Bucks will have home-court advantage.
The schedule for the series between the Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers was set immediately following the latter's Game 6 win over the Utah Jazz on Friday. The Clippers are playing in their first Western Conference finals in franchise history.
- NBA offseason grades: Breaking down the moves in the Pacific Division
- Report: Rockets acquire Favors from Thunder in 8-player swap
- Anthony Davis has the power to reopen the Lakers' title window
- Herro won't rush extension: I'm better than some guys who've gotten paid
- Report: Lonzo expected to miss at least a few months after knee surgery