Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Topics for this episode include:
- We are beginning to see the consequences of a condensed NBA schedule, and it could get worse
- Is it time to panic about the health of Brooklyn's Big Three?
- Well wishes for LaMarcus Aldridge
- What's wrong with Miami?
- What is this Heat team's ceiling after making the Finals last year?
- Frank Vogel and the Lakers' supporting cast have kept the train on the tracks without LeBron James and Anthony Davis
- Andre Drummond is exactly who we thought he was
- Can the Nuggets beat either L.A. team without Jamal Murray?
- Miles Bridges' quiet improvement