Isaiah Thomas: 'I do everything for my sister now'
Isaiah Thomas is honoring his sister through basketball.
"Basketball, when I'm on the court, it just keeps me going," he said in his walk-off interview. "I do everything for my sister now, and that's all I can do."
He hasn't missed a game since his younger sister was killed in a car crash on April 15.
- LeBron passes Magic for 6th on NBA's assists list: 'It means a lot'
- Butler leads Heat past Celtics in return to lineup
- Can the 76ers sustain their improved defense when the starting backcourt returns?
- Nets build huge lead, beat Raptors for 4th straight win
- Iverson: David Stern asked me to change controversial lyrics by rapping them