Tsarukyan-Moicano set for April 29 UFC main event
Lightweight contenders Arman Tsarukyan and Renato Moicano will headline the UFC Fight Night card on April 29, the promotion announced.
Moicano defeated Brad Riddell by submission with a rear-naked choke during his last appearance in the Octagon at UFC 281 in November. He's won three of his previous four fights, with his only loss coming against Rafael dos Anjos.
Tsarukyan is also riding a hot streak, claiming six victories in his last seven UFC appearances. He last competed on a Fight Night card in December, taking down Damir Ismagulov by decision.
The event is expected to take place in Las Vegas at the UFC Apex.
- Reviewing PFL vs. Bellator: Pros and cons, biggest takeaways
- Ortega submits Rodriguez to avenge 2022 loss
- Royval upsets Moreno by split decision in UFC Mexico City main event
- PFL vs. Bellator results: Ferreira starches Bader 21 seconds into main event
- Boxing champ Shields wins MMA return by split decision