Phillies ink Knebel to 1-year deal reportedly worth $10M
Knebel will earn $10 million, MLB Network's Jon Heyman reports.
Knebel spent the 2021 campaign with the Los Angeles Dodgers, authoring a 2.45 ERA, 2.90 FIP, and 0.97 WHIP to go with 10.5 strikeouts per nine in 25 2/3 innings.
The one-time All-Star saved 57 games for the Milwaukee Brewers during his five-year stint with the organization. He underwent Tommy John surgery in 2019.
- Hendriks not buying Donaldson's apology: That statement was 'complete bullshit'
- Twins erase 6-run deficit in final 2 innings to stun Royals
- Yankees' Green set to undergo Tommy John surgery
- The ageless Verlander is doing it again - but now with an evolved approach
- Dodgers ink Treinen to 1-year extension