Braves DFA former All-Star Inciarte
Inciarte, who was an All-Star in 2017, has played in only 52 games this season due to injuries and poor performance. The three-time Gold Glove winner has hit two home runs with a .592 OPS.
The 30-year-old has been with the Braves since 2016. He owns a .280/.333/.383 slash line with 874 hits, 42 homers, and 118 stolen bases over eight years with Atlanta and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Inciarte is in the last campaign of a five-year, $30.5-million contract he signed in 2016. He's owed $8 million in 2021.
- Schwarber: 'I'd be all ears' about new deal with Red Sox
- Seager wants to return to Dodgers: 'I believe in what these guys do'
- Matzek savoring Braves' run: 'I was out of baseball in 2017'
- Report: Gray likely seeking 3- or 4-year deal after turning down Rockies offer
- Braves' Rosario named NLCS MVP after record performance