Watch: Blue Jays' Goins magically emerges with full head of hair
Either Ryan Goins is deceiving us, or he's discovered the highly sought-after solution to male pattern baldness.
While he's likely - but not confirmed - to be wearing a wig, that didn't stop Goins from taking the field in Seattle with his new do:
The Blue Jays are in the midst of a three-game series against the Mariners that could have drastic implications in the American League wild-card race.
With only a 2 1/2-game lead over the Detroit Tigers, you could say Toronto's postseason aspirations are hanging by a hair.
- Left-handed hitters describe the craft of hitting lefty pitching
- Report: Blue Jays' Manoah out for season after right-arm injections
- What does Ohtani's elbow surgery mean for his next contract?
- Tigers name Blackhawks' Greenberg 20th GM in franchise history
- MLB Thursday best bets: Skubal to stay hot vs. Athletics