Watch: Bowen's 90th-minute goal ends West Ham's long trophy drought
West Ham United hadn't hoisted a major European trophy since 1965, when they won the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup. Jarrod Bowen changed that on Wednesday.
The Englishman broke free in the 90th minute to score the winning goal in the Europa Conference League final against Fiorentina, keeping his cool to give the Hammers a dramatic 2-1 victory over the Italian side.
(Available to view in U.S. only)
(Available to view in Canada only)
- Europa League roundup: Liverpool, Brighton, West Ham seal knockout spots
- Euro 2024 draw interrupted by apparent sexual noises heard on stage
- Euro 2024 draw: Italy gets Spain and Croatia, tricky group for France
- Dozens of men charged after Villa Park clashes
- Aston Villa make official complaint to UEFA after Legia violence