Twitter hands Tiger PGA Championship after fierce entrance at Bellerive
Tiger Woods knows what the people want.
Heading into Sunday's final round at the PGA Championship, Tiger arrived at Bellerive Country Club looking fierce. Rocking his iconic red shirt, a backwards hat, and Terminator-like sunglasses, Tiger is all business on Sunday.
His appearance sent Twitter into a frenzy, handing Tiger the title after looking completely locked-in during his emphatic entrance.
Tiger looks to be doing his best Hulk Hogan impression.
Woods, who sits four back of leader Brooks Koepka, will begin his hunt for career major No. 15 when he tees off at 2:35 p.m. ET.
- Morikawa supplies winning half-point as United States claims Ryder Cup
- McIlroy sits out then suffers during dismal Ryder Cup
- Sergio vs. Bryson headlines Ryder Cup Sunday singles matchups
- Americans carry 6-point lead to Sunday singles at Ryder Cup
- Morikawa's near-ace at 17 guarantees American victory at Ryder Cup 👏