Rangers' Raanta day to day with head injury
A day after leaving Thursday's game against the Minnesota Wild thanks to a Marco Scandella slap shot to the head, head coach Alain Vigneault told reporters that Raanta is feeling better, and is day to day with a head injury, according to The Record's Andrew Gross.
- Rangers take down Hurricanes to force Game 7
- Tkachuk 'very open' to signing long-term extension with Flames
- Oilers' Holland: McDavid showing 'incredible commitment' on defense
- McDavid and Draisaitl have already authored legendary postseasons
- Flames' Tanev played through dislocated shoulder, out 4-6 months