Canadiens announce $100-million renovation for Bell Centre
The Bell Centre is set to receive a major upgrade.
Molson said a new pedestrian "mall" will be constructed outside Bell Centre. A number of other interior and exterior improvements will also be made to the facility, including the replacement of all 21,288 seats.
Originally called the Molson Centre, the Canadiens have played in the building since leaving the Montreal Forum in 1996.
- Ducks' Vaakanainen stretchered off after crashing into boards
- Marner open to trying out defenseman role
- Dumba talks 'Black Ice' doc, beware Flames' D corps, and goalie goals
- Habs GM: Slafkovsky's preseason play has been 'a little underwhelming'
- Ranking the NHL's top 5 goaltending duos for the 2022-23 season