Report: Crosby signs 6-year endorsement deal with Adidas worth at least $6M
Sidney Crosby has reportedly signed a new contract, of the endorsement variety.
The two-time Hart Trophy winner becomes Adidas' only global hockey athlete.
The deal essentially amounts to an endorsement contract extension for Crosby, who has been a Reebok client since first signing with the company in 2005.
Adidas bought Reebok for $3.8 billion that same year.
- Shesterkin self-critical after loss to Devils: 'Played a shit game again'
- Eichel briefly exits vs. Blue Jackets after taking wrist shot to face
- NHL weekly betting guide: True moneylines for every game
- Avalanche, Galchenyuk agree to 1-year deal for rest of season
- Bruins' Ulllmark cleared to play after sustaining injury Friday