Report: Crosby signs 6-year endorsement deal with Adidas worth at least $6M
Sidney Crosby has reportedly signed a new contract, of the endorsement variety.
The two-time Hart Trophy winner becomes Adidas' only global hockey athlete.
The deal essentially amounts to an endorsement contract extension for Crosby, who has been a Reebok client since first signing with the company in 2005.
Adidas bought Reebok for $3.8 billion that same year.
- Canadiens eliminate Golden Knights in 6 games, advance to Stanley Cup Final
- Stone takes blame for Golden Knights' elimination: 'I got skunked'
- 5 storylines to watch for Lightning-Islanders Game 7
- Seattle expansion draft: Predicting Pacific Division protected lists
- Golden Knights go back to Lehner for must-win Game 6 vs. Canadiens