Connor McDavid will sit out Oilers' final game at Young Stars tournament
The Edmonton Oilers have seen enough of Connor McDavid at the Young Stars tournament.
McDavid, then, will end up appearing in only one game at the tournament - a win over the Vancouver Canucks in which he recorded a goal and an assist, and was the recipient of a big hit from Jake Virtanen.
Lest anyone think McDavid was injured on the play, he will be in the lineup when the Oilers rookies take on the University of Alberta Golden Bears on Wednesday, as confirmed by general manager Peter Chiarelli.
- Website Hurricanes created to troll Canadiens hacked
- Crosby doesn't have target date for return following wrist surgery
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- Report: Eichel's camp set to present final case for disc replacement
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins