VIDEO: Jimmy Fallon tells Lightning 'You got me' after superlative comeback
Jimmy Fallon gave credit where it was due Friday night.
The "Tonight Show" host gave a figurative stick-tap to the Tampa Bay Lightning after the club fired back at his latest superlatives segment, which poked fun at members of the Lightning and Chicago Blackhawks.
The Stanley Cup Final edition of Tonight Show Superlatives playfully called Victor Hedman "Most Likely to Be the Love Child of Brad Pitt and Benicio Del Toro" and pegged Valtteri Filppula as "Most Likely to Spin Around in a Chair and Reveal His Evil Plan While Petting a Hairless Cat."
That tattoo is going to be expensive to remove.
- Sharks' Wilson taking temporary medical leave
- Armstrong: Canada's goalie situation less concrete than competitors'
- 'When Goalies Were Weird' - Episode 1: Dominik Hasek 🎧
- Jarry stays hot with 3rd shutout in last 5 games as Pens blank Isles
- Vasilevskiy records 200th career win in style with 17-save shutout