Report: Mike Ribeiro's agent says client wants multi-year deal from Predators
Mike Ribeiro is thinking long-term.
Ribeiro, 35, had a successful season in Nashville after the Arizona Coyotes bought him out of a four-year contract due to issues with alcohol and behavior.
He contributed 15 goals and 47 assists in 82 games for the Predators, who surprised the league with a 104-point season and second-place finish in the Central division.
- MacKinnon to miss approximately 4 weeks with upper-body injury
- Scheifele 'pretty happy' to beat ex-Jets head coach Maurice
- Report: Canucks' Boeser generating trade interest
- Calder Trophy Rankings: Beniers rises to No. 1 as Zetterlund debuts
- Murray stymies Stars with 44 saves for 1st shutout with Maple Leafs