Flames' Ferland's mother told him not to hit the Sedins
The 22-year-old played 12:10 and threw a whopping nine hits, and picked up five minutes for fighting after dropping the gloves with Kevin Bieksa late in the third period of what's been a very chippy series.
After the game, Ferland revealed he had specific instructions from his mother about what he could and couldn't do on the ice:
We're going to assume that if Ferland did hit one of the twins, he's going to tell his mother he didn't. Hey, we've all been there.
- Rangers take down Hurricanes to force Game 7
- Tkachuk 'very open' to signing long-term extension with Flames
- Oilers' Holland: McDavid showing 'incredible commitment' on defense
- McDavid and Draisaitl have already authored legendary postseasons
- Flames' Tanev played through dislocated shoulder, out 4-6 months