Flames' Ferland's mother told him not to hit the Sedins
The 22-year-old played 12:10 and threw a whopping nine hits, and picked up five minutes for fighting after dropping the gloves with Kevin Bieksa late in the third period of what's been a very chippy series.
After the game, Ferland revealed he had specific instructions from his mother about what he could and couldn't do on the ice:
We're going to assume that if Ferland did hit one of the twins, he's going to tell his mother he didn't. Hey, we've all been there.
- Marner sets Maple Leafs record with 19-game point streak
- Blues head coach: Binnington's antics have 'got to stop'
- Habs' Edmundson ejected for cross-checking Oilers' Hyman in the head
- McDavid, Draisaitl combine for 8 points as Oilers edge Canadiens
- Bruins pummel Avalanche to improve record to 14-0 at home