Lundqvist to back up Talbot Thursday against Senators
Henrik Lundqvist hasn't gotten to see "The Hamburglar" in action yet.
Larry Brooks of the New York Post was the first to report Lundqvist would make his return Thursday.
The 33-year-old netminder practiced with the team Tuesday and was optimistic about playing on the weekend.
He hasn't appeared in a game since Feb. 2 thanks to a neck injury.
Lundqvist is 25-11-3 with a 2.25 goals-against average this season.
- Muzzin laments Leafs' blowout loss to Penguins: 'It's inexcusable'
- Watch: Kraken crowd welcomes team, boos Bettman at home opener
- Report: Devils' Blackwood vaccinated, to be cleared by December
- Perreault's hat trick leads Canadiens to 1st win of season
- Devils' Daws shuts door with 24 saves to win NHL debut