Report: Canadiens' Brisebois leaving team for personal reasons
It appears the Montreal Canadiens need a new director of player development.
Patrice Brisebois is reportedly leaving the club for personal reasons after fulfilling that role over the last two seasons, according to TVA's Louis Jean.
Brisebois played 16 of his 18 NHL seasons for the Canadiens before retiring in 2009. He joined the organization's player development department in 2012.
The 43-year-old tallied 420 points over 1009 career regular season games.
- Report: Blackhawks add Jack Johnson on 1-year, $950K deal
- Rossi knows he has to 'earn that spot' in Wild's opening-night lineup
- NHL Atlantic Division odds: Maple Leafs open as narrow favorites
- Sharks' Knyzhov out 6 months with torn Achilles tendon
- 5 goalies the Golden Knights could target after losing Lehner for season