NBC boasts record-breaking viewership for Game 2 of Stanley Cup Final
The 2014 Stanley Cup Final may not last long enough to build on its strong backing, but NBC boasted record-breaking numbers for Saturday's Game 2 nonetheless.
It should also be noted that the Los Angeles market featured a rating of 8.9, a significant jump from the 7.1 figure for Game 1, per Steve Lepore of Awful Announcing.
- Leafs' Matthews out minimum 3 weeks with knee sprain
- Caufield: 'I'd still be playing' through shoulder injury if Habs were in playoff spot
- Devils GM looking to add top-6 winger under team control at trade deadline
- The Fisherman returns: The redemption story behind the Isles' throwback
- A radical remodel of local sports TV may come sooner than expected