Maple Leafs' Bunting returns for Game 2
He scored in his playoff debut and logged 15:38 of ice time during the Maple Leafs' 5-3 defeat.
Bunting missed the final three regular-season contests and Game 1 of the first-round playoff series with an undisclosed injury.
"A player like Bunts is made for playoffs," Keefe said Tuesday. "He plays a lot of regular-season games like they’re playoff games, and that’s part of what makes him successful because he’s playing with a higher level of intensity all the time."
Maple Leafs forward Ondrej Kase returned to the lineup for Toronto's victory in Game 1 after missing 20 contests due to a concussion.
- MacKinnon: Avalanche were 'really bad' in Game 2 loss
- 'A fatal mistake': Panthers, Brunette bemoan Lightning's late Game 2 winner
- Bruins president noncommittal on Cassidy's future: 'We'll see where it goes'
- Sutter, Brunette, Gallant voted Jack Adams Award finalists
- Oilers turning back to Smith for Game 2