Jets re-sign Logan Stanley to 2-year deal
Stanley was a restricted free agent.
Stanley collected only four points while averaging 13:13 of ice time over 37 games as a rookie, but the 6-foot-7 rearguard's underlying numbers were more favorable. Winnipeg controlled 51.19% of the scoring chances with Stanley on the ice at five-on-five in 2021, according to Natural Stat Trick.
The Ontario-born blue-liner made his debut with the club after spending two campaigns with its AHL affiliate, the Manitoba Moose. The Jets drafted Stanley 18th overall in 2016.
- Website Hurricanes created to troll Canadiens hacked
- Crosby doesn't have target date for return following wrist surgery
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- Report: Eichel's camp set to present final case for disc replacement
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins