Predators sign Rittich to 1-year, $1.25M deal
Rittich, 28, appeared in 19 games last season with the Calgary Flames and Toronto Maple Leafs. He posted a .901 save percentage and 2.86 goals-against average.
The Czech Republic native has 134 games under his belt and a .907 career save percentage. He's projected to serve as backup to Juuse Saros after veteran Pekka Rinne retired earlier this month.
- Canucks GM: 'No angry sides' in contract talks with Pettersson, Hughes
- Aho amused by Hurricanes' $20 signing bonus for Kotkaniemi: 'It's pretty funny'
- Five years ago, North America's young guns electrified the World Cup
- Kane says he didn't know about alleged assault in 2010
- Sharks' Hertl not worried about contract extension