Predators sign Rittich to 1-year, $1.25M deal
Rittich, 28, appeared in 19 games last season with the Calgary Flames and Toronto Maple Leafs. He posted a .901 save percentage and 2.86 goals-against average.
The Czech Republic native has 134 games under his belt and a .907 career save percentage. He's projected to serve as backup to Juuse Saros after veteran Pekka Rinne retired earlier this month.
- Kane not participating in Sharks' camp as new investigation opens
- Sabres agree to terms with Dahlin on 3-year deal worth $18M
- Leafs' Rielly not focused on extension heading into contract year
- NHL offseason grades: Pacific Division
- Blues name Chiarelli VP of hockey operations, Hitchcock as coaching consultant