Sharks sign Bonino to 2-year deal
The deal carries an average annual value of $2.05 million, reports TSN's Darren Dreger.
"Nick is a proven, veteran center who has been a winner at every level of hockey he has played," general manager Doug Wilson said. "His skill set is well-rounded, bringing a lot of intangibles to our club, and he has a knack for playing his best when it means the most."
Bonino, 33, spent last season with the Minnesota Wild. He totaled 10 goals and 16 assists in 55 games.
The veteran previously spent time with the Nashville Predators, Pittsburgh Penguins, Vancouver Canucks, and Anaheim Ducks. In 681 career games, he's managed 132 goals and 176 assists.
- Website Hurricanes created to troll Canadiens hacked
- Crosby doesn't have target date for return following wrist surgery
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- Report: Eichel's camp set to present final case for disc replacement
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins