Blackhawks sign Jake McCabe to 4-year pact
McCabe missed most of the 2021 season after hurting his right knee in February.
The 27-year-old said Wednesday he has "zero concerns" about the injury, according to The Athletic's Mark Lazerus.
McCabe was an underrated, steady rearguard for Buffalo in recent years. The Wisconsin-born blue-liner posted a 61.97 expected goals for percentage over 13 games in 2021.
He played all eight of his previous campaigns with the Sabres, who drafted him 44th overall in 2012.
- Crosby hoping Ovechkin reaches Gretzky's goal record: 'It would be awesome'
- Sharks' Kane confident he'll be cleared in gambling investigation
- 'It could've been devastating': Maurice relieved to have stability on defense
- Five years ago, North America's young guns electrified the World Cup
- NHL projects 98% full vaccination rate among players before season