Bruins re-sign Mike Reilly to 3-year, $9M pact
Reilly was set to be among the top available unrestricted free-agent defensemen.
The smooth-skating 28-year-old recorded 27 points over 55 games last season split between the Bruins and Ottawa Senators. He posted strong underlying numbers, too:
Boston acquired Reilly prior to the 2021 trade deadline from the Sens in exchange for a 2022 third-round pick.
- Stan Bowman resigns as Blackhawks GM after sexual assault investigation
- Undefeated: Why these four teams are off to blazing-hot starts
- Report on Blackhawks' scandal reveals leaders' win-at-all-costs choices
- Report: Sabres ramp up Eichel trade talks with Golden Knights
- Mark Messier on leadership, Halloween parties, Cup journeys, and TV gig