Report: Ryan Suter drawing interest from at least 5 teams
The Boston Bruins, Colorado Avalanche, Dallas Stars, Florida Panthers, and New York Islanders are among the teams interested in unrestricted free-agent defenseman Ryan Suter, reports Sportsnet's Elliotte Friedman.
Suter could make his decision by Monday - two days before free agency opens - Friedman adds.
The 36-year-old was bought out by the Minnesota Wild last week. Suter tallied three goals and 16 assists in 56 games this past season while averaging 22:11 per contest. His underlying numbers were still stellar, specifically on offense.
- Kyle Beach identifies himself as 'John Doe' in Blackhawks sexual assault scandal
- Toews, Kane 'wish they could have done something differently' to help Beach
- Report on Blackhawks' scandal reveals leaders' win-at-all-costs choices
- Doughty expected to miss 8 weeks with knee injury
- Undefeated: Why these four teams are off to blazing-hot starts