Senators take Tyler Boucher 10th overall
The Ottawa Senators drafted forward Tyler Boucher with the 10th overall pick at the 2021 NHL Draft.
Boucher, son of longtime NHL netminder Brian Boucher, entered the draft as Central Scouting's 25th-ranked North American skater, making the selection a bit of a surprise.
The 18-year-old winger is listed at 6-foot-1 and 201 pounds. Boucher is a product of the United States Development Program and had 11 points in 12 games with the Under-18 team last season.
Boucher is committed to Boston College for 2021-22.
- Stan Bowman resigns as Blackhawks GM after sexual assault investigation
- Mark Messier on leadership, Halloween parties, Cup journeys, and TV gig
- Toews joins Kane, 3 other Blackhawks players in COVID-19 protocol
- 5 unbreakable NHL records
- Blues' O'Reilly out at least 10 days after entering COVID-19 protocol