Wild's Brodin departs Game 7 after taking big hit
Norm Hall / National Hockey League / Getty
Brodin was slow getting up after Nicolas Roy hit him hard into the boards early in the contest.
The 27-year-old had a career year offensively with 23 points in 53 games, but he's regarded as one of the best defensive defensemen in the league.
- Coyotes hammer Capitals to complete 5-game win streak vs. recent champs
- Report: 2024-25 NHL salary cap projected to be $87.7M
- Vasilevskiy's 1st shutout of season helps Bolts end 4-game skid vs. Stars
- NHL Power Rankings: Each team's biggest surprise so far
- Brossoit's 42-save effort propels Jets to victory over Hurricanes