Hedman displays frustration after leaving game with apparent injury
Hedman was visibly frustrated as he left the ice.
Hedman has been a Norris Trophy finalist for four straight years, winning the award in 2018. He posted 55 points in 66 contests while averaging over 24 minutes per game this season.
"We've got to have that next-man-up mentality until he gets back," McDonagh added.
The Lightning were already without captain Steven Stamkos, who's yet to appear in the postseason due to an undisclosed ailment.
- Sharks' Wilson taking temporary medical leave
- Armstrong: Canada's goalie situation less concrete than competitors'
- 'When Goalies Were Weird' - Episode 1: Dominik Hasek 🎧
- Jarry stays hot with 3rd shutout in last 5 games as Pens blank Isles
- Vasilevskiy records 200th career win in style with 17-save shutout