Islanders' Ho-Sang, Ducks' Sprong among players to clear waivers
Here's a list of all of the other players who cleared the waiver wire:
The Islanders selected Ho-Sang with the 28th overall pick in the 2014 NHL Draft. The 23-year-old winger has struggled to carve out a permanent role at the NHL level, recording seven goals and 24 points in 53 pro contests.
Sprong, 22, is coming off a career-best season with the Ducks in which he tallied 14 goals and 19 points in 47 contests.
- Muzzin laments Leafs' blowout loss to Penguins: 'It's inexcusable'
- Watch: Kraken crowd welcomes team, boos Bettman at home opener
- Report: Devils' Blackwood vaccinated, to be cleared by December
- Perreault's hat trick leads Canadiens to 1st win of season
- Devils' Daws shuts door with 24 saves to win NHL debut