Canadiens' Juulsen to consult specialist about his headaches
Noah Juulsen's health problems have not subsided.
Juulsen was ruled out indefinitely in February with what the team called a vision-related issue. He appeared in only 21 games with the Canadiens last season and none after Dec. 17.
The 22-year-old was initially ruled out indefinitely in November after suffering a facial fracture when he took a puck to the face during a game.
He appeared in 23 NHL contests during his rookie season in 2017-18, as well as 31 games with the AHL's Laval Rocket. Juulsen also played three contests with the Rocket last season.
Montreal drafted Juulsen 26th overall in 2015.
- Muzzin laments Leafs' blowout loss to Penguins: 'It's inexcusable'
- Watch: Kraken crowd welcomes team, boos Bettman at home opener
- Report: Devils' Blackwood vaccinated, to be cleared by December
- Perreault's hat trick leads Canadiens to 1st win of season
- Devils' Daws shuts door with 24 saves to win NHL debut