Jets' Roslovic fires agent ahead of contract year
Sources told Portzline that Roslovic requested a trade at least once last season due to a lack of ice time, but Robinson said that while the forward was disappointed in his role, he never asked for a move.
Roslovic was the 25th overall pick of the 2015 draft but has just 14 goals and 24 assists in 109 career NHL games. He's entering the final season of his entry-level contract.
The 22-year-old spent the bulk of the 2018-19 season on the fourth line and averaged fewer than 10 minutes per game. He did, however, still see time on the power play.
- Sharks' Wilson taking temporary medical leave
- Armstrong: Canada's goalie situation less concrete than competitors'
- 'When Goalies Were Weird' - Episode 1: Dominik Hasek 🎧
- Jarry stays hot with 3rd shutout in last 5 games as Pens blank Isles
- Vasilevskiy records 200th career win in style with 17-save shutout