Jets' Roslovic fires agent ahead of contract year
Sources told Portzline that Roslovic requested a trade at least once last season due to a lack of ice time, but Robinson said that while the forward was disappointed in his role, he never asked for a move.
Roslovic was the 25th overall pick of the 2015 draft but has just 14 goals and 24 assists in 109 career NHL games. He's entering the final season of his entry-level contract.
The 22-year-old spent the bulk of the 2018-19 season on the fourth line and averaged fewer than 10 minutes per game. He did, however, still see time on the power play.
- Canadiens eliminate Golden Knights in 6 games, advance to Stanley Cup Final
- Stone takes blame for Golden Knights' elimination: 'I got skunked'
- 5 storylines to watch for Lightning-Islanders Game 7
- Seattle expansion draft: Predicting Pacific Division protected lists
- Golden Knights go back to Lehner for must-win Game 6 vs. Canadiens